During this unprecedented time of COVID-19 New St. Hurricane is doing what we can to Serve Our City, always mindful that "We are here for GOOD, not here for US"
Our First Phase is a partnership with 14 Churches in Pine Bluff working together as the Concerned Churches of Pine Bluff. Together we have invested more than $10,000 toward the Fresh 5 Initiative
- We will support the work of Neighbor to Neighbor Food Pantry with $1,000 to assist in feeding our community
- We will offer more than 400 free hot meals at various locations across Pine Bluff
- We will bless more than 200 people with a free gas giveaway
- We will start a business outreach plan highlighting small business in the community to generate support weekly
- We will be offering a limited number of stipends for Barbers and Beauticians in the community
It will also include a mini pantry program at different sites across Pine Bluff and more…..
New St. Hurricane has set aside $40,000 for Community Impact Action Plan for COVID-19 Relief in our community. We have established a 3 part Community Action Plan
1. Our Congregation - We have business owners in our congregation who have had to close because of COVID-19 will provide them with an NSH Community Action Grant to assist them during this time.
2. Churches - There are several churches that are hurting during this time. We will do our part to assist a couple of churches during this time.
3. Community - We will continue to help in our community. Starting in June we will provide free food boxes....more information to come soon